The mission is what company your company is and what it is for, and to whom it addresses. They are the responsibilities you take to achieve the things you aim for. The mission statement should indicate who your customers are, your products and services, and then where you are located. So here are some examples of vision & mission statement that will help you understand the subject.
Vision is what companies want to do in the long term, what they dream of. It is a guide to what you want to do in the future. These statements allow you to see your company’s big picture and provide a guide for your plans.
After learning the definitions, let’s take a look at some companies’ mission and vision statements.
Mission Statement Examples
- Facebook: Empowering people to share the world and make it more open and then connected.
- Coca Cola: To renew the world; to inspire moments of optimism and happiness; creating value and then making a difference
- Ford Motor Company: One Team; One Plan; One Goal; One Ford
- Amazon: Serving consumers through online and physical stores. Focus on choice, price, and convenience.
- Spotify: Our mission is to unleash the potential of human creativity. Allowing millions of creative artists to make a living and then let billions of fans enjoy and inspire it.
- Google: Organizing the world’s information and making it universally accessible and useful.
- Forbes: To inform our community of wealthy business decision-makers about the people. To convey ideas, and technologies that change the world.
- JetBlue: To inspire humanity both in the air and on the ground.
- TripAdvisor: Helping people around the world to have the perfect travel.
- TED: Spreading ideas.
- IKEA: Our business idea supports our vision by offering well-designed, functional home furniture products at meager prices.
- Uber: Smarter transportation with fewer cars and more access. Safer, cheaper, and more reliable transportation. Transportation creates more job opportunities and higher income for drivers.
- Caterpillar: Driving economic growth through infrastructure and energy development. Providing solutions that support communities and protect the planet.
- Twitter: Empowering everyone to create and share ideas. To convey information, without barriers instantly.
- Kickstarter: Helping to bring creative projects to life.
More Mission Statements
- PayPal: To create the most convenient, secure, cost-effective payment solution on the web.
- Walmart: Getting people to save money so they can live better.
- Microsoft: Empowering every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
- LinkedIn: Connecting professionals around the world to make them more productive and successful.
- Philips: Improving people’s lives through meaningful innovations.
- Starbucks: To determine Starbucks as the leading supplier of the world’s best coffee. Maintaining our uncompromising principles while growing.
- Tesla: Accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
- Ferrari: Building unique sports cars. To represent the best Italian design and craftsmanship. Both on the track and the road.
- Alibaba: Our mission is to provide our customers with the best quality. To provide the most reliable products at the lowest price. To do this without compromising the principles of honesty and loyalty that we have carried for years.
- H&M: Offering good quality and acceptable price with new fashion designs and concepts.
- Pepsi: To put a smile on the faces of our consumers, customers, colleagues. This also applies to communities, and shareholders while protecting the world we live in.
- Loreal: To make the best beauty products available to everyone and beauty should be sustainable in our opinion.
- Red Bull: To be the leading market leader in Asia, Europe, and other parts of the World and establish long-term relationships.
- Turkish Airlines: In the Civil Air Transport sector, To be a leading and globally active airline in Europe preferred its flight safety, reliability, product range, service quality, and competitive position.
- The Walt Disney Company: To be one of the world’s leading manufacturers and entertainment and information providers.
Vision Statement Examples
- Facebook: People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, discover what is happening globally, share and express what is important to them.
- Coca-Cola: To be a distinguished beverage company that leads its sector, inspires its employees and creates added value with excellence.
- Ford Motor Company: To be Turkey’s most valuable and most preferred industrial company.
- Amazon: Our vision is to create a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online, to become the world’s most customer-centric company.
- Spotify: We envision a cultural platform where professional content creators can break the constraints of their environment, and then everyone can enjoy an immersive artistic experience.
- Google: It provides an important service to bring relevant information. To provide almost any subject to the world instantly.
- JetBlue: Being one of the respected and valuable companies in our country. Providing service to our customers, opening new employment doors, being an effective and also strong company in the development and change studies of the national economy.
- IKEA: Creating a better everyday life for people.
- Uber: Providing transportation for anyone, anywhere.
- Twitter: Believing in freedom of expression and that every voice has the power to affect the world.
- PayPal: We believe everyone has the right to participate fully in the global economy. We have an obligation to allow people to exercise this right and then improve financial health.
- Walmart: Being the place to go for customers to save money, regardless of how they want to shop.
- Microsoft: Helping people around the world realize their full potential.
- LinkedIn: Creating economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. And to do so in the continued development of the world’s first economic chart.
More Vision Statements
- Airbnb: The universal longing to belong. To meet the desire to be welcomed, respected, and then appreciated wherever one goes.
- Nike: Bringing inspiration and also innovation to every athlete in the world
- Harley-Davidson: Realizing dreams through motorcycle experiences.
- McDonald’s: To be the best fast-service restaurant experience in the world.
- Subway: Making restaurants and operations as environmental as possible.
- Samsung: Inspire the World, Shape the Future.
- Sony: They seek new approaches to transform their ability. Achieve both profitability and sustainable growth.
- Oreo: Food and then other industrial products. To become the largest wholesaler in Turkey. To achieve all these with a robust and reliable product concept.
- Nordstrom: To provide customers with the most attractive shopping experience possible.
- Patagonia: Producing the best product, not harming the environment unnecessarily. Using the business to create and implement solutions to environmental crises.
- Pepsi: To be the fastest-growing leader company in the food as well as beverage category.
- Loreal: Offering personalized beauty and also meeting the desires of consumers around the world.
- Red Bull: To be the best place to work that can inspire as well as inspire people.
Differences Between Mission and Vision
Vision and mission are often confused. The differences are as follows:
- Mission refers to your instant situation, and vision is what you want to do in the future. It is what you do every day, and vision is what you will achieve in the future by working mission-oriented.
- Statement of the mission is short term, vision, long term.
- Mission can vary according to the company’s conditions and the market, while the vision changes much less over time.
Conclusion on Company Vision & Mission Statement Examples
In this article, we have explained what mission and vision were. Briefly, missions and visions are statements companies proclaim and instill. Before you go, however, you might want to consider investing in some startups, especially the ones whose mission and vision statements you find interesting. If that’s the case, make sure you read our article on how to invest in startups.