Want to use Google Voice? Super! Let’s examine what this platform can provide for you and the tricks of setting it up easily. You can use the details we can provide to you to make your adjustments regarding Voice. If you wish, let’s talk about exactly what this platform provides. If you want to use call forwarding and voice services on your phone, it may be an excellent idea to use this platform, which was launched in March 2009.
You can use the product as a web application or as an app in Android and IoS. In this way, it is possible to perform forwarding transactions more easily. Let’s examine how to set up your Voice account and text messaging and voice service details together!
How to Set a Greeting on Google Voice
So, what should be done to create a voice transcription for your existing phone number to be played in incoming calls? You can follow the steps below:
- First, you need to download the Voice app and open the application.
- Then look at the top left area of the page. Here you will see the Settings section.
- Then click on the Voice option. In the menu that will open in this section, click on the Voice greeting option.
- At this point, the application should be able to access your phone migrant. After you give this permission to the app, you can record your greeting messages audibly. To do this, click the Record button.
After doing all the above operations, you need to choose what you want to do with your recorded voice.
- Press the Play button to listen to the sound you recorded.
- Later, if you don’t like this sound, try recording audio again by clicking on Redo.
- If you want to save the sound, all you have to do is click Save.
What Does Google Voice Do Additionally?
To use the Get Voice service, you can choose either the personal use version or the business usage version.
If you receive a voice message on your phone, you can listen to the message using the application or record a text or speech through this application.
Provided that you integrate your mobile phone with Voice and receive a call, you will be warned about that call for both local and international calling. If you wish, you can answer the call or reject it. Moreover, this application can work for more than one device simultaneously, so you can control the functions of different numbers on the device on which you use the application.
Conclusion on Google Voice App
The voices you record using the Voice App can be up to three minutes long. It is sufficient for your Greeting recordings. Provided that you are recording this voice on Safari, this time can be reduced to a minute.
What Is Google Analytics Heat Map?
In the digital age we live in now, it's important to have a website. It's even more important for any business or person who wants to build a web prof...
If you want to use the Voice App but have not uploaded a personalized greeting, the system will play the other party’s default greetings. If this was enough to interest you then you might want to learn more about other features such as adding Audio to Google Slides.